Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A life Lesson by Nathan Wu

I’ve always liked animals. The life lesson is that animals may seem nice but they can be evil. Let me take into my own account of how evil a animal is and how scary they could be.

On my 10th birthday my mom took me to a turtle breeder to buy a turtle. I chose a snapping turtle. I fed it a minnow and put it in a fish tank. It then crawled onto my hand and started to wiggle. It seemed so nice. My days with the Turtle passed fairly well until one day…

I woke up and found out that my turtle had a cold. It was snoring and barely conscious.

I took it to the doctor to get it checked out. My day at school was very worrisome I wanted to see the turtle. Right after school was over I did the usual. Avoid bullies, do homework, eat dinner. Then I picked up turtle.

The nurse told me that he got strep throat but he would be fine and would live. Yet something seemed different he seemed to have red eyes and when I picked him up he tried to bite. I took him home and put him into his tank. He didn’t seem to know how to swim. I figured he might be tired so I put him on his land bed and turned on the uv light for him.

At night I usually took him out. He had gotten bigger so I took him out. I let him walk around on my hand for a bit. Then he suddenly jumped on my stomach. I tried to fight but I felt sleepy for some reason.

Then he bit me. That was the last thing I saw. I just don’t know what my mom’s reaction will be.

1 comment: