Friday, July 29, 2016

Ghost Savior by Nathan Wu

I was about to splat. I was falling down to the ground. Crack I didn’t splat. Here is my near death survival encounter just for jokes on you. It was Monday. Back to school sucks. Yet I was excited because it seemed fun. I loved going to the history museum. It’s supposedly haunted on the top floor.  I wanted to go. Yet my teacher said. “No.” I sneaked up.

I was with my best friend Satisha. She’s pretty nice so I brought her along. Plus, she’s a teacher’s pet which was good for me. I loved the thought of spending the day at a history museum. Plus it was healthy. I loved ghosts since i was little. I never believed in ghosts though.

Until now.

We approached the top quietly. I was scared to death. Plus I was haunted by the sound of the floorboards. Then I fell. The floorboard tore a hole through the ground. I fell and I fell.

I was going to die for sure then a ghost saved me. I saw it. It was happy-looking. It said “Hi.” It laughed then it disappeared. The last thing I saw before I fainted was a flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment