Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Ghost From the Grave by Nathan Wu

I knew I was dead. I couldn’t touch the altar. I would be killed.
Then she disappeared, forever.
This was from Nan Tuck who allegedly poisoned her husband. According to witnesses she was chased into the woodlands. Then she disappeared. She never was seen again. Maybe she died. Maybe she went to another world. Who knows. All we know is that she disappeared forever.
She still haunts the lane to this day. Witnesses say that she makes moaning noises and urges people into the woodlands to who knows what. She appears with bloody eyes and pale skin.
Guy Stewart says this. “ I was walking down the road when a lady with bloody eyes appears out of nowhere. She asks me to go into the woodland. I say what the heck. No way. She then moans and screams. Now I’m in a car and I instantly close the windows and speed away. I think I’ll die of fear. She then disappears and I run.

No comments:

Post a Comment