Friday, July 29, 2016

Snorezilla by Nathan Wu

I woke up because of something. My brother snoring. There has been a myth that 2 brothers who snore can’t sleep together because they’ll wake each other up. It’s the same thing with me and my brother. I snore and he snores. We wake each other. Same thing with dads.
The only reason I sleep with my brother is because my mom’s uncle came. And he slept in my bed. My brother is a Snorezilla. I snore but he snores more than me by at least 5 times. He snores so much that someone had to ask him to stop snoring. In a store when he fell asleep.
I gave him the nickname Snorezilla because he snores so much. In fact, I hoped he was a snoring god. It started about a month ago when he got weird though. His snoring would be like words. Such as “Hi” and “ How are You.” I thought it was weird. Then it became even more weird he would start to snore when he was talking. I thought that he did it at school and he did. At school one day he began to snore. Then he collapsed asleep.
In fact, snoring is what started the you-know-what event. It began like this. One day at school in math class he collapsed asleep. I tried to wake him up. The math teacher saw us and yelled at us. My brother was mad at me. That night he was about to tell mom. But he wasn’t able too. He collapsed and fell asleep. I ran to the nurse. The nurse came out and called 911. The the paramedics came in. They gave him cpr and left. He was snoring so loud that it hurt my ears. I came with the paramedics to the hospital. While they were checking him I was wondering what would happen
A short while later they came in with my mom, they told me this. “ Your brother has deadly narcolepsy, he may never wake up again.” I groaned and passed out

2 comments: