Friday, July 29, 2016

Daring Diary by Adah Letendre

“My name is Corra. Right now, I am making my very first journal entry in my new diary my mom just bought for me. My goal is to write in this every day until my birthday, on November 6. I’m turning 7 years old. Today, my day was extremely boring with a capital x! First we did spelling, then we wrote for and hour in our journals, then we trudged through an hour of math. Lunch was after that and it was probably the best part of the day. And that’s saying something because eating is sooo over rated. After lunch we had recess, and then a nap. No story time! What’s wrong with this new first grade teacher! Doesn’t she know how to teach!? After nap-time, we had our snack, then we took a bathroom break, and last we went over the alphabet and counted to ten. I learned how to count to one hundred in kindergarten! I hope that it’s more fun tomorrow. Until tomorrow, big iguana. I don’t know what that means, but I saw it somewhere.”

“Corra, pay attention.” Mrs.Brooks said

No comments:

Post a Comment