Friday, July 29, 2016

The Collector Probe by Finn Rowles

Prologue

“Our plan is succeeding.” Said the general of the mids. “We have taken the humans to planet B-234.7.

“They think we are joining forces, but we really are just experimenting with them. We are going to experiment weapons on them, as well as many other things. They won’t expect a thing.” He said.

A loud cheering came from the mid crowd below.

“We will finally be free from those stupid information things they send into space, teaching us everything about their species!!” He yelled.

More loud cheering came from the crowd.

“And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for! We launch the collector probe!” He said.

There was a deafening cheer from the crowd. The collector probe is a twenty mile long spaceship with tons of restaurants, shopping malls, and stuff that humans are obsessed with.

“We will finally have the weapon that wins us the war! The Devourer!” He yelled, as some mids caught the sight of the collector probe travelling at lightspeed. It would take days to arrive.

“We will be the rulers of the universe!” He yelled.

Chapter 1

2 days later...

I was so mad. I had been rejected. Which pretty much meant I had to live in a box under a transport load. Curled up in a corner under my bed, I thought about my parents. My parents had died years ago, due to the War of 2679. The war of 2679 wasn’t just a nuclear war. They had so many weapons. It was horrible. Only about two million people survived. Then the mids came, with their suspicious smiles and friendly personalities. Obviously it was a joke. I mean, aliens don’t come to planets to treat us like kings and queens. A deafening sound of an engine rang from the sky. What now? I looked out the window, and a ship that had to be ten miles long descended from the sky.

“All humans, enter the ship for a relocation to your own planet, A-776.3! Plus, on the ship, there are hundreds of free shopping malls, restaurants, and more!” Said the pilot.

People were running outside, to the ship. “Now, everyone, crowd in a tight circle, elbow to elbow! Don’t worry about the tubes, they’re just here to collect you.” The pilot said, as they sucked up person by person until there was no one left. After a couple of hours, I heard talking.

“We haven’t seen anyone yet, and we’ve been past hundreds of households!” A mid said.

“I know, what a ripoff! Last house. There may be someone in here.” Another one said.

I heard the door open. Two blue mids came into the room, holding gigantic LaserMachines. (Laser machine guns that stun people.)

"I’m gonna check under this-” Before he could finish his sentence, I grabbed his leg and pulled, and he landed right on his face. I grabbed his gun, blasted both of them, and they fell to the ground in a heap. I rubbed my hands together, feeling accomplished. What do I do now? I looked around. Just a gigantic field. But then, right in front of my, the air rippled. A circle of mids appeared. Before I could even say anything, I felt a hot laser hit the back of my head, and I blacked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment